Photographs of the USA’s home jersey for the 2010 World Cup have been leaked.
Designed and manufactured by Nike, the new design features a white shirt with a prominent diagonal line across the front of the shirt, which is a tribute to the 1950 US World Cup squad who famously defeated England 1-0 in one of the greatest shocks in world football.
The US World Cup uniform for the 2010 World Cup features accompanying white shorts and white socks. In the above photograph, you can see the design feature. To me, it’s simple but elegant.
The leaked photograph of the new home jersey adds considerable weight to the possibility that the two other shirts leaked on the Internet are also real. The designs are strikingly similar.
UPDATE: You can buy the shirt now via this banner:
As mentioned before, here are the sneak-peeks of the away and third jerseys for the United States squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa:
What are your thoughts about the new home, away and third shirts for the United States men’s national team? Click below to share your feedback.
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more