AC Milan are going through a transition period at the moment, they have lost one of their top players and they have changed manager. The fans are not the happiest at the moment due to the recent poor results and the lack of many signings in the summer but the result against Marseille is hopefully a start of better things to come.
The result was by no means emphatic, the game finished 2-1 to Milan but it is a great start for their return to the Champions League and you can’t ask for anymore than 3 points from your first Champions League game of the season especially away from home.
Milan have been linked with a top players as potential signings for January so it will be interesting to see if we see any top players pull on the AC Milan shirt after the January transfer window. Milan had been linked with players in the summer only to see them unable to meet the price demanded for the players but after seeing Juventus and rivals Inter Milan spend big in the summer it is likely Milan are going to be forced into making a move soon for more players to bolster their squad.
By Danny Watson a writer about football news and football shirts.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Iniesta’s Vissel fire manager after less than three months
- UEFA do not lack ambition for women’s Euro, says Kessler
- Are World Cup tickets available for Qatar 2022?
- Minamino leaves Liverpool for Ligue 1 club Monaco
- Netherlands looks to snap World Cup dud at Qatar 2022
- Lukaku expected in Milan ‘this evening’ ahead of Inter return: CEO
- French minister apologises for Champions League chaos
- Where to find Corinthians vs. Boca Juniors on US TV
- Where to find USWNT vs. Colombia on US TV
- LAFC confirms 12-month Bale deal with options through 2024