I’m sick of this crappy little network and having to deal with their bullshit.
They suck. Plain and simple! They promised us 3 games a week and they are already backing off to 2 games a week at best. They promised a contest that never materialized. They pick up Europa and won’t even show German teams. I appreciate the live games, but let’s not fool ourselves. They have only done so to accommodate more La Liga games. And now on top of all of it, they have cut Hallo Bundesliga from an hour show to a half-hour. They spend more time editing a pre-taped show than just putting it out there. And this after I interviewed the only likable character at that god forsaken network: Lindsay Dean, who is the voice of that show.
But as is their way, rather than telling us the truth, they lie or omit facts. This site will not longer shill to make these idiots look better than they are.
Let’s take the easy task of taping a game. That would require that these people actually send a schedule to a cable outfit, something they are incapable of doing. I had to tape a three hour block just to find Hallo Bundesliga on Tuesday. And if I wanted to tape a game, I can’t do so until the day of, because they don’t release their super secret schedule to the cable companies until Saturday. Perhaps they are afraid if we start taping games, we won’t stick around to watch Mexican infomercials about how to make our erection last longer. It seems that Mexican erections are definitely more important to Rodrigo Lombello than the most exciting league in the world.
And rather than give us the Cologne English feed with Alan Partridge, they make us suffer through the few games they offer with ditto-head extremist Phil Schoen and the only broadcaster this side of hell that made Tommy Smythe seem intelligent in Ray Hudson. He doesn’t even know the league and makes up half the crap he talks about. When Franck Ribery is injured, he’s actually at a loss for words.
I am just going to give up on the network and get my Bundesliga via illegal means. It’s better than dealing with this organization (and there is an oxymoron if I’ve ever seen one).
Hopefully ESPN will be ready when network is out-of-business to pick up the league when they have a full-time channel for the beautiful game.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Man City’s Mendy goes on trial for rape and sexual assault
- Five new signings to watch in La Liga
- Real Madrid hope stability breeds success as La Liga kicks off
- 2022 Brazil World Cup kits released in the wild
- UEFA Super Cup on TV: Real Madrid vs Frankfurt coverage plans
- Benfica, Kyiv, Eindhoven and Rangers into Champions League play-offs
- Youngsters Fernandez, Araujo help Benfica into Champions League play-offs
- Berkane set to face Nigerian club in quest for third CAF Cup title
- Former Man Utd star Giggs ‘headbutted’ ex-girlfriend in face, court hears
- Chelsea’s Werner returns to RB Leipzig