Connect with us

General

New Skills In FIFA 10 Revealed: Video

The hype for the October release of FIFA 10 is building, and it’s no wonder when you see video like this (see above) featuring some of the amazing new skills and graphics.

The video is beautifully created by 16-year-old Norwegian Marius Hjerpseth. In it, the whiz kid shows actual game footage and then shows video from FIFA 10 and includes instructions on how to make the new moves. Incredible stuff.

Plus, the above video is in HD. Enjoy.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
13 Comments

13 Comments

1. Steve

October 18, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Unfortunately my pc is that crap that I have to watch the video like a slideshow. TERRIBLE. I reckon my processor is about as old as The Gaffer’s last proper run with a footy game.

randomsausage? (i won’t ask)
    Yes, make the transition mate, well worth it. I love the Wii, but I use it for the family type games with the kids and such. For proper gaming, you have to use the BOX. Oh, and don’t forget, Project Natal should be on it’s way soon. If you haven’t heard of it, check it out. Apparantly it’s being alias’d as the “Wii-mote Killer”.

2. scott

September 11, 2009 at 5:59 pm

Dangit…all the tips are for an Xbox controller…need the tips for the PS3!!

Looks friggin’ awesome though!

3. randomsausage

September 11, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Hmmm. I’m in a quandary. My lad has both the Wii and X-box. I really like Fifa on Wii but online is crap. Now I hear they have gone all “cartoon” on the Wii version of FIFA10. Bollocks. I hate that….I want realism.

I can’t imagine playing with a joy-stick controller again but I imagine the X-box online experience will be far better than the Wii (as well as the graphics). Anyone else thinking of making the transition? Am I being dumb giving up the Wii controls for realism?

4. Everton ratings Mike

September 11, 2009 at 5:19 pm

everton ratings wanted

5. El

September 11, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Wow Gaffer, never imagined you as a fan of the EA FIFA series. Do you play online? Are you any good?

• The Gaffer

September 11, 2009 at 8:48 pm

I’m a fan of football video games, but I’m pretty bad at them unfortunately and don’t have the time to play online. I remember playing the original Football Manager in 1982 on a Commodore computer and have tinkered with most of the football video and computer games since then — 27 years in all.

6. Phil McThomas

September 11, 2009 at 3:52 pm

The problem, Kevin, is that you have to drop $300 to buy the console…then buy the game.

7. Kevin_Amold

September 11, 2009 at 12:04 pm

Wow. Haven’t bought a game in years, this might be the first.

8. Dave G

September 11, 2009 at 11:10 am

FFS…its a far cry from FIFA 95 on the Sega Mega Drive 😉 LOL
    Top notch!

9. Jose

September 11, 2009 at 10:30 am

Christ

10. forweg

September 11, 2009 at 9:24 am

Is EPL Talk affiliated with this game or something?

• The Gaffer

September 11, 2009 at 10:09 am

No affiliation. Just a big fan of video games, especially the football kind.

11. MattyDub

September 11, 2009 at 7:10 am

Fake shot totally stolen from PES, not too shabby otherwise 😛