Connect with us

General

FIFA 10 Trailer in HD

The FIFA 10 Trailer has been released for the upcoming video game by EA Sports. This one is viewable in HD and features actual footage from the game, which is scheduled for release on October 2, 2009.

Here’s the official trailer:

Some of the new or enhanced features in FIFA 10 will include:

• The transfer system will be upgraded, so it’s more authentic
  • Preseason friendlies will be introduced
  • Kit numbers can once again be edited
  • The fatigue of players will be more realistic and authentic
  • Total Football Experience will be a new feature giving players football news such as results, fixtures and player transfers,
  • A new Assistant Manager feature is available where he’ll rotate your players and aid with team selection.

Related Posts:

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more

8 Comments

1. paul backskin

September 11, 2009 at 6:22 am

i am a great fan of fifa 09 and i think that terry is the best deffeder going

2. T-Bull

August 7, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I am a big fan of FIFA 09, but the Manager mode has its moments but is generally asstastic ! I have read these issues have been addressed for FIFA10 and it will better this time round, either way I will buy it.

3. Phil McThomas

August 6, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I call bull**** on “Actual Gameplay Footage” when what they are showing you is the action replay using fancy camera angles that would make controlling the game impossible.

Show me the flippin’ view I’ll see when I’m playing the game. I buy the game for the game, not the replays.

• Joaq

August 6, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Hell yes!

4. Akers

August 6, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Look good. I’ll look forward to the demos of this and PES. I usually go for PES, but I’m open-minded.

It doesn’t matter when they release it regarding transfer, because they’ll just release a patch at the end of the window, updating transfers.

5. JF

August 6, 2009 at 11:40 am

Us in America aren’t getting it until October 20th… very close to my birthday as a matter of fact. 🙂

Anyway, I’ve been playing FIFA 09 a lot lately. Good game, Ultimate Team is pretty fun (collecting cards for players, stadia, etc.), but Manager Mode is pretty crappy. I don’t expect Championship Manager or whatever, but it could use plenty of TLC.

6. Kartik Krishnaiyer

August 6, 2009 at 10:20 am

Hopefully by releasing it a week early this year they do not go back to freezing the squads on August 27th or so and missing the final week of transfers in the game engine. Last year, was better with the later release because they waited till the window closed to make the game.

7. Jason Gatties

August 6, 2009 at 9:45 am

Preseason friendlies are nothing new. They’ve had an option for 4 friendlies in past versions of the game. I do like some of the other new features though.