The tournament begins on Saturday, Aug. 1 as Rangers take on Paris Saint-Germain at 9:30 a.m. ET, followed by Arsenal versus Atlético Madrid at 11:30 a.m. ET. The following day kicks off as Paris Saint-Germain takes on Atlético Madrid at 9:30 a.m. ET, with Arsenal and Rangers closing the tournament with the final competition at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Hosted by Arsenal FC, the 2009 Emirates Cup is the third annual pre-season tournament held at Emirates Stadium in London. The two-day tournament is played group style, meaning each team plays two matches and is awarded three points for a win, one point for a draw and one point for every goal scored. The team with the highest point total at the end of the tournament is crowned the 2009 Emirates Cup Champion.
“We’re gearing up for the European club soccer season, including the kickoff of Spain’s La Liga on GolTV. This high-profile tournament offers all of us soccer fans a chance to gain insight on what the upcoming season will hold for clubs and players from four top leagues,” said Enzo Francescoli, Founder & CEO of GolTV.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season