Connect with us

• Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more

8 Comments

1. pes 2010 patch

October 4, 2009 at 2:20 am

wow,, i like this game, i wait for PES 2010 final release

2. chris

July 2, 2009 at 11:25 am

Akers, You have got to be crazy…when i play PES i feel like im playin some kinda atari game…I believe you have it all wrong Fifa is years ahead of PES on gameplay and FIFA 10 is going to be a good game. The only thing PES has going for them is the Champions League Tourney

3. Ryan

July 2, 2009 at 10:47 am

Tell me when PES gets actually teams and players in the game. Then we’ll see. Til then it has to be FIFA

4. Gaz

July 2, 2009 at 10:16 am

FIFA 10 is going to be so good.

5. chris

July 2, 2009 at 8:43 am

PES will always suck and never be better than FIFA. gameplay is more important than how good messi looks. at least it is to me… Besides FIFA has a tralier up of actual gameplay.

• Akers

July 2, 2009 at 10:00 am

Gameplay is the reason I prefer PES to FIFA. Whenever I play FIFA it feels like the players are running through treacle. I do think it is on a level with PES now though. PES was miles ahead a few years ago but FIFA have caught right back up IMO.

Anyway, interested to see how effective and easy to use the pressure, defensive etc sliders are.

6. Phil McThomas

July 2, 2009 at 8:17 am

I don’t understand the point of these trailers that show nothing of the actual gameplay. I guess it’s just an announcement that it’s coming, but I don’t really learn anything from seeing a pre-rendered movie of Messi.

I saw the new Star Wars game trailer the other week. It was a mind-blowing cinematic short, but it told you zero about the game itself.

7. BD

July 2, 2009 at 8:11 am

I am still all about the FIFA.