A photograph has been leaked showing the Tottenham Hotspur home, away and third kits for the 2009-2010 season.
Designed and manufactured by Puma, the new home Spurs football kit features a white shirt with yellow stripes over the shoulders, navy shorts with yellow trim and white socks with yellow trim.
The away Spurs kit is the one in navy blue with yellow stripes over the shoulders, while the yellow kit is the third kit.
The new kits are again sponsored by Mansion while the away and third kits again have Mansion spelled out in Chinese as well as English.
What do you think of the new Spurs kits? Click the comments link below to share your opinion.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season