Watch the video below to see an artist’s rendition of what the 09/10 Manchester United away shirt will look like. It’s a tribute to the Manchester United side that won the 1909 FA Cup Final 100 years ago.
The design mockup is a lot more appealing than the original shirt design from 1909 (see above link). But one thing I notice with the design mockup below is that the ‘V’ sign points directly to the sponsor’s name. So much so, in fact, that it makes the sponsor’s name stand out even more as if the whole intention of the design is to point the viewer’s attention to the AIG name (AIG’s sponsorship of Man United is set to expire in May 2010).
What do you think of the new design? Click the comments link below and share your thoughts.
For the widest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
Pre-Order The New Man United Home Kit Today
- Manchester United Change Transfer Policy,
- Manchester United Summer Transfer Targets,
- Interview With Man United Legend Paddy Crerand,
- Rafa Or Fergie: Who Spends More In The Transfer Market,
- Photos Of Official Man United Home Shirt For 2009/2010 Season.
30+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes TUDN, GolTV, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more