Bild is reporting that Mats Hummels has sustained another in a long line of ankle injuries. Having just returned to training following the healing of tears in the inner and outer bands on his ankle, he left training due to the ankle again today. This is the 3rd injury to the right ankle in a matter of months and looks likely to end the 20 year old’s season.
With Bild, it is always safe to wait to validate that such a thing is true. After all they, spend more time on tarts than football, but if true this could be damaging to Dortmund’s fight for Europe this year.
However, if this is indeed the 3rd successive injury to his ankle, perhaps letting it heal properly would be the best thing going forward.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season