As and Marca already started to salivate at the beginning of an impending Barcelona collapse. Barca captain Carles Puyol will be out for ten days as he suffered a slight muscle tear in his left thigh.
According to sources, Puyol will be out for Barcelona’s next three matches against Racing, Sporting Gijón, and the first leg of the Copa del Rey semis against Mallorca.
Puyol could be replaced by either Uruguayan Martín Cáceres or Mexican international Rafa Márquez. Márquez was supposed to be a question mark for the next few weeks, which would have forced him to see the upcoming US-Mexico match from the sidelines with a calf strain. He has recovered quite well and will be most likely partner up with Gerard Piqué in the middle of the blaugrana backline and will also be at Sven-Göran Eriksson’s disposal on February 11th.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family