River Plate barrabrava Ariel Luna was arrested as part of an Interpol operation in Italy on Wednesday. The Argentine fugitive was being looked for after confessing in a video to have killed Gonzalo Acro back in 2007. This was when the power struggle that was going on in between the two largest sides of River Plate’s largest and most feared hooligans- Los Borrachos del Tablón (The Terrace Drunks).
For Acro’s family it was a sense of closure as little had been done to find the culprit until encarcelated Tablón leader Alan Schenkler, turned in the clandestine video to authorities in Argentina. Interpol authorities handed the criminal over to its Argentine counterparts.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season