It’s no wonder that Tottenham Hotspur are playing so abysmally this season. Have you heard Juande Ramos’s English? Seriously, if you were a player on the Spurs squad and you listened to Ramos speak, would you understand him, respect him and be motivated by him?
Listen to his Friday press conference below and you tell me.
The first voice is the journalist asking the question. The second person speaking is the translator, and the third voice is Spurs manager Juande Ramos.
How can Ramos effectively communicate with his Tottenham players when his English is so poor and, to be frank, he sounds effeminate? Sure, Gus Poyet is able to bridge the gap and is bilingual, but my concern is that Ramos’s poor English skills must be having an impact on the poor form of his side.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season