Everton has become only the second club in the Premier League to feature a webcam showing live pictures from its stadium.
The other club is Chelsea who have had webcams pointing at their ground for at least a few years.
Everton’s Goodison Park, one of the most historic stadiums left in the Premier League, has hosted World Cup matches and FA Cup Finals, and has been in existence since 1892.
The two webcams show views of the Gwladys Street stand, as well as a view of the pitch at Goodison leading up to the Park End Stand. The shame, though, is that the webcams don’t capture one of the most unique parts of the ground — the St Luke The Evangelist Church that sits in the corner of the Goodison Park.
The webcams are a simple but effective idea. I don’t know why more Premier League clubs offer the feature on their website.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season