Connect with us

General

Dimitar Berbatov Wearing Man United Shirt

berbatov-wearing-man-united-shirt.jpg

Many Manchester United fans have been waiting for the day to see Berbatov wearing a Man United shirt, and here it is. Talk about a sheepish grin. The lad must be counting in his head how much money he’ll be making each week and what he plans on spending it on.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Dimitar Berbatov

January 24, 2010 at 11:55 am

He’s a good guy, but I’m not sure Fergie should have paid as much as he did, only to leave him on the bench in the CL Final?

2. samaial,lagos Nigeria

September 3, 2008 at 9:07 pm

the best transfer of the season,Barbatov to manunited.C Ronaldo,Roney,Tevez,Manuche and now Berbatov.the world awaites the best attacking force in football history.let waite for how much goals will be score

3. jjgogo

September 2, 2008 at 2:16 pm

I’m in a bit of shock, and people are right that the color is all wrong for him, but the most difficult is to see him smiling after so many seasons of the deep slavic expressionless visage. I think I know now why he does not want to make his celebrations public. This is an awful representation of the man.

4. spanish_makem

September 2, 2008 at 12:37 pm

looks like a kiddie fondler !

5. DublinerInKentucky

September 2, 2008 at 11:30 am

lol…boardroom picture…not exactly the most flattering of backgrounds
    I bet you will change your tune when the pic is of him celebrating a goalwith Old Trafford in the background.
    Great piece of business from SAF yet again…well worth the money, he rarely gets them wrong.Or will he be another Gary Birtles
    YIKES!!! Remember the days of GB and Peter Davenport!! Ahhh those were the days, the odd FA cup win and a Milk Cup final appearance…LOL

6. Richard Whittall

September 2, 2008 at 11:15 am

I would imagine cigarettes. Cartons of them…

7. Mike

September 2, 2008 at 11:12 am

I can’t beleive I used to like this guy. I want to wipe that stupid smile right off his face. what an a-hole.

8. Dave M

September 2, 2008 at 11:01 am

Uggh. I wanted this transfer to go through as much as anyone, but – man! – he looks horrible in that red shirt. They should have shot him in the new white kit.