Marvell Wynne will feature on an unchanged backline for the US, but the rest of the team sheet faces questions going into tomorrow’s match/photo from FIFA.com
With Michael Bradley and Freddy Adu suspended but the US needing a draw to guarantee a place in the final eight, what lineup should Peter Nowak use?
Should he revert to a 4-4-2 or stick with the 4-5-1 which has allowed the US to control possession in both matches of the competition thus far?
Here is how I see the 4-5-1 scenario:
or the 4-4-2
Ultimately which choice will Peter Nowak make and what are everyone’s thoughts about player selection for tomorrow’s massive match?
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more