Relief is on the way for Middlesbrough fans who often spill beer on their football shirts.Errea, the manufacturers of Boro’s new home and away football jerseys, have woven in flecks of titanium and silver into the new shirts making them waterproof and resistant to other liquids. No, I’m not making this up.
According to Boro fanzine Fly Me To The Moon, Boro’s new shirts are the first ones ever to incorporate this new nanotechnology.
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season