Photographs of Aston Villa’s new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season have been leaked courtesy of Football Shirt Culture.
The new shirt from Nike features the name of Acorns Children’s Hospice as its chief sponsor. The home shirt is designed in the traditional claret and blue of Aston Villa and features the recently updated club crest on the left chest.
After all of the hype and anticipation of Aston Villa redesigning their Nike kit, the new one is disappointing. Other than the neck line changing to a v-neck and some other very slight changes, the shirt hasn’t changed much since last year’s design.
What are your thoughts about the new shirt? Click the comments link below and share your opinion.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family