Hull City today unveiled their new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season. The Yorkshire club, who are in the Premier League for their first time, have gone back to their traditional black and amber stripes for their home shirt, designed by Umbro.
Sponsored by Karoo, the new shirt goes on sale at their club shop on July 5. View the history of the Hull shirts here.
What do you think about the new Hull shirt? Click the comment link below to share your opinion.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season