Connect with us

General

New 08/09 Wigan Athletic Home Shirt

new-wigan-home-shirt.jpg

Wigan’s new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season is now available for pre-order from their website. The official launch date for the new Wigan kit is July 15.

Pictured above, the new shirt is modeled by Emile Heskey and designed and manufactured by Champion. In the United States, Champion is best known for their bras, panties and underwear than soccer apparel.

What’s your opinion about the new shirt? Click the comments link below and let us know.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Ian

June 25, 2008 at 10:44 pm

I find it hilarious that an English Premier League team will wear a Champion shirt. Maybe next year Wigan can strike a deal with L.A. Gear.

2. Django

June 24, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Yeah…never encountered a woman wearing champion panties and can’t say I’ve ever had a pair myself, maybe a sweatshirt or two, nice sweatpants as well. But regardless, nice kit, the logo looks trash though.

3. The Gaffer

June 24, 2008 at 6:08 pm

The Champion bras and underwear can be found at http://www.championusa.com/

4. Brandon

June 24, 2008 at 5:25 pm

Champion!?!? Welcome to 1993. I like it

5. Todd

June 24, 2008 at 4:07 pm

i used to wear their sweatshirts too but i mostly knew them for socks too. didnt try the underwear though

6. Ryan

June 24, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Yeah I live in America too and I have a couple of Champion basketball jerseys, I had no clue they made underwear either.

7. wait what

June 24, 2008 at 3:32 pm

I’m from the united states and I have a couple Champion sweatshirts, pairs of athletic shorts and moisture wicking shirts (all really good stuff), and didn’t know they made underwear… so i’m not sure where you got your information about what they’re known for over here…