Wigan’s new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season is now available for pre-order from their website. The official launch date for the new Wigan kit is July 15.
Pictured above, the new shirt is modeled by Emile Heskey and designed and manufactured by Champion. In the United States, Champion is best known for their bras, panties and underwear than soccer apparel.
What’s your opinion about the new shirt? Click the comments link below and let us know.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season