There are some movers and shakers in the list of the top 10 most visited soccer websites by visitors from the United States, according to Hitwise for the week ending May 17th. Compared to the week ending April 26th, ESPN Soccernet is still number one, but with slightly less overall market share.
Goal.com has jumped from number four to number two, leapfrogging Fox Sports Soccer and Soccer.com who both dropped back.
Dropping off the list is FIFA.com, which has been replaced by the more popular Arsenal.com.
Here’s the complete top 10 as of the week ending May 17, 2008:
- ESPN Soccernet, 14.46% market share
- Goal.com, 8.51%
- Foxsports Soccer, 6.57%
- Soccer.com, 6.02%
- uefa.com, 3.94%
- Manchester United, 3.63%
- Yahoo! Sports World Soccer, 3.29%
- Major League Soccer, 3.26%
- Big Soccer, 2.39%
- Arsenal.com, 2.37%
Anticipating one question that readers may have based on the comments from an earlier post, The Offside isn’t listed in the top 10. In fact, it’s not listed in the top 150 (EPL Talk is number 142).
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ