It’s been a couple weeks since I initially posted but I’m back with some predictions for the European Championships (13 days away).
Group A: Winner – Portugal; Runner-up – Switzerland
Group B: Winner – Germany; Runner- up – Croatia
Group C: Winner – Netherlands; Runner-up – Italy
Group D: Winner – Spain; Runner-up – Russia
Final Four: Portugal v. Germany; Netherlands v. Spain
Final: Germany v. Netherlands
I really have no rhyme or reason for these predictions – these are simply just hunches. I know everyone loves predictions so I’m putting them out here more or less to get them out of the way. I’m sure that within the first round of games, I’ll be hopelessly off the mark. I know that other pundits have Spain as a winner because of the impressive collection of talent but something about Spain as well as Portugal has always failed to impress me in big tournaments. Thoughts?
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ