Connect with us

General

New 08/09 Portsmouth Home Shirt Revealed

A photo of Portsmouth’s new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season has been leaked. Manufactured by Canterbury, the home shirt features a blue and gold design that will mark the club’s 110th anniversary.

portsmouth-home-shirt.gif

Thanks to the Football Shirts web site for discovering the picture.

200+ Channels With Sports & News
  • Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
  • Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
  • Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
  • Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
  • Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
  • Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
  • Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
  • Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
  • Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
  • Price: $4.99/mo
  • Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
  • Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
  • Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
  • Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
  • Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
8 Comments

8 Comments

1. azza pfc x)

May 22, 2008 at 7:00 am

Amazing shirt, i think it will grown on people even tho i think it is quality. It looks ready for europe.

play up pompey!!

2. hoatu

May 18, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Awful effort. Portsmouth are Blue, White and Red. The kit looks like it’s been warn on a building site – it looks filthy!

3. Pompeyboy

May 18, 2008 at 1:21 pm

ITS HORRID!!!

4. redpompsk1

May 16, 2008 at 3:27 pm

I can’t believe that the club are going to go with an all blue kit for next season. I think that this will be a disastrous decision similar to the fans reaction to Coventry’s brown kit from years gone by.

5. AtlantaPompey

May 16, 2008 at 10:30 am

Pompey will be playing in a solid blue kit next year, over the objection of the majority of the supporters. The away kit looks nice. I wish the home kit had been the reverse of that one rather than with so much gold trim. The third kit will be black and the European kit, should we qualify, will be gold.

I won’t be buying the new home kit, but if they qualify for Europe, I will get the gold kit with the UEFA cup patch on it.

6. Guillermo

May 16, 2008 at 8:28 am

Hmmmmm…
    Looks sexy….

7. JenniP

May 16, 2008 at 3:33 am

While I didnt like the new white away shirt when I first saw it, it did grow on me, however that just isnt a traditional Pompey shirt I think it will go down in history a bad idea.

Especially if it goes with the blue shorts and socks. Pompey should be playing in the traditional Blue, White and Red.

Very glad I bought the away shirt for next season now.

8. southseaPFC