It’s hardly surprising that Manchester United is the most successful club in Premier League history. What is quite surprising, though, is where a lot of the other clubs are positioned in the all-time Premier League table.
Where does your favorite team rank from the beginning of the Premier League in 1992-93 until now? Click the league table below, which has been painstakingly created by Chris Oakley from the excellent Some People Are On The Pitch blog. Read his accompanying article, too.
To me, it’s fascinating to see how clubs that rank so well in the all-time Premier League table have fallen so far, so quickly. Clubs such as Leicester City, Leeds United, Coventry, Ipswich, Barnsley, Swindon, Oldham and Norwich.
After looking at the above chart, what strikes you as interesting? Click the comments button below and let us know.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- How DAZN acquiring Eleven Sports affects soccer fans in USA
- Where to find Puebla vs. América on US TV
- Where to find Hull City vs. Luton Town on US TV
- Iran national team stands in solidarity after nation erupts in turmoil
- USWNT roster announced ahead of October friendlies
- 2023 Women’s World Cup tickets go on sale from October 6th
- MLS killed the TV star: A farewell to MLS regional broadcast crews
- 5 fundamental questions MLS must answer before Apple TV launch
- Study shows Premier League clubs hit hardest by injuries
- Todd Boehly in talks to purchase Portuguese club