Matchday 33 looks to have quite a few close runs, about to happen. More…
I’m staying away from the big matches, Udinese vs. Roma, Juventus vs. Milan, Inter vs. Fiorentina, Catania vs. Palermo etc.
However, what does catch my eye,
Lazio vs. Siena
Lazio have really turned things around at the Stadio Olimpico with a home record of 8-3-5. Back in January I wrote an article on the return of Rolando Bianci to Italian calcio and at that time Lazio was 3-2-5 meaning they haven’t lost at in their last 6 home matches.Lazio also picked up four points from their last two home fixtures, vs. Roma and Inter, both matches definitely shocked the faithful into belief and they should win this match in my opinion still surfing the high. I picked them last week and they drew away to Parma but this will not deter me in picking Lazio once again. Support the home win, 1X.
Napoli vs. Atalanta
Napoli are a true home side in Serie A (9-3-4), and rely heavily on these home fixtures in front of their fanatic fans. Blasi will be back for this match and Contini will replace the suspended Santacroce in their defence. Atalanta play maker, Doni, will be suspended the next two games which means he is out this one. Support the home win, 1X.
Livorno vs. Cagliari
Finally, I had pondered a wager on Catania after new manager Zenga, witnessed his side playing their best game of the season, outclassing Napoli 3-0 last matchday. The new manager factor perhaps, but a massive six pointer game down at the bottom of the table looks more likely to end a draw, Livorno vs. Cagliari.Livorno in their last 10 starts have won once, while Cagliari have won once away all season. Both clubs sit equal on 29 points with Livorno slightly better on goal differential allowing 3 less goals.Here is the key, in the last 8 head to head these clubs have drawn 6 times.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
110+ channels, live & on-demand
- Price: $59.95/mo. for Plus Package
- Includes FOX, FS1, ESPN, TUDN & more
- Book review of ‘How to Win the World Cup’ by Chris Evans
- Manchester United defeat highlights Ten Hag’s need for rotation
- 5 must-see Champions League games in matchday three
- Where to find Leicester City vs. Nottingham Forest on US TV
- Will FOX broadcast the World Cup in 4K?
- Where to find Chicago Red Stars vs. Angel City FC on US TV
- Where to find Portland Timbers vs. LAFC on US TV
- Where to find Man City vs. Man United on US TV
- FOX Sports to feature US Soccer float in Macy’s Parade
- FOX says US-England could rank in top 5 biggest games ever