If you’re searching for a way to experience Sunday’s match between Newcastle and Everton online, join the EPL Talk Chat hosted by BC John.
We’ll have Toon Army, Toffees and neutral fans from around the world chatting in real-time about the final. We’ll also be able to tip you off regarding Newcastle United v Everton radio coverage and how to listen live (depending on what part of the world you live in). The match kicks off on Sunday, October 7th at 10am ET/3pm GMT. You can access the EPL Talk Chat from the EPL Talk homepage.
If you have your own webcam, feel free to switch it on and point it at you so we can see you wearing your club’s colors with pride whether it be Newcastle, Everton or any other team.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Euro titles ‘no help’ to Mourinho ahead of Conference League final
- Premier League approve Boehly’s takeover of Chelsea
- Premier League board approve Chelsea takeover by Boehly group
- Top 15 US TV markets for Premier League viewership
- England boss Southgate concerned by rise in fan disorder
- Who is the greatest soccer player of all time?
- Spurs make £150m investment as Conte eyes transfer splash
- Real Madrid will keep winning without Mbappe, says Casemiro
- New CEO aims to make Bundesliga world’s ‘most digital league’
- UK government in talks with ‘international partners’ over Chelsea sale