Cúcuta’s Panamanian international, Blas Pérez was one of the top goalscorers in all of Colombia the past few years. Now he is looking to exceed the legacy of fellow compatriot and former PSG and Málaga star Julio César Dely Valdés.
But the Copa Libertadores has made him one of the hottest names in this summer’s transfer market. His eight goals have made him the catalyst of a Motilón attack that becomes even more dangerous at home.
His brace against Argentine giants Boca Juniors, put his side just one step away from a historic appearance in the finals of South America’s biggest club tournament. His speed, pace, and ability to run off the ball made him a tough man to mark against Boca and they paid dearly for it.
Rumors are spreading quickly as both Spanish and Colombian press report that a few “big Spanish teams” have shown interest in the Panamanian sniper, but he has already signed with second-division side Hercules.
Pérez could be one of the protagonists in this summer’s Gold Cup, where his national team would like to make a repeat appearance in the finals.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season