- Eddie Johnson scored a hat trick in a thrilling 4-3 Kansas City victory over New England. The Wizards came back from a 2-0 deficit to win the match on the road. Kansas City has moved to within a point of the overall lead in MLS held by New England and Red Bull NY.
- DC United continued the misery of the defending champion Houston Dynamo with a 2-1 victory. Dwayne DeRossario scored the Dynamo goal extending the streak to 11 regular season games where no Dynamo player besides DeRossario or Brian Ching has scored a goal.
- In another exciting match Columbus and Toronto drew 2-2. Andy Herron returned from suspension to score both Crew goals and former Sunderland striker Danny Dichio (who was better known in England for his rough play than his attacking quality) scored a goal for Toronto.
- Herculez Gomez struck back at his former team the LA Galaxy with the game winning goal in Colorado’s 1-0 win. Gomez continues to be a leading candidate for the league’s most improved player.
- Chivas USA came through with an important home win over Western Conference leaders FC Dallas. Maykel Galindo scored a spectacular goal and Ante Razov added a stoppage time strike for the 2-0 victory. FC Dallas clearly missed the suspended Carlos Ruiz and so they need to either trade him or integrate him back into the lineup.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season