The concept is simple. Get 50,000 fans from around the world to chip in $70 each and then take that pooled money, buy a Football League club and allow the 50,000 members to vote on all of the major decisions such as what players should be on the pitch and who they should buy.
If football fans think they can do better than a Glenn Roeder, Sven-Goran Eriksson or Alan Pardew, here’s your chance to put your money where your mouth is.
To learn more about how MyFootballClub.co.uk works, be sure to listen to the interview, and – if you haven’t done so already – be sure to subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast via iTunes so you don’t miss this or any future episodes. Enjoy.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season