I had a fascinating interview this evening with Richard Beresh.
You may not be familiar with his name, but you’ll soon be familiar with his next release. He’s one of the top producers responsible for the upcoming “2006 FIFA World Cup” video game, scheduled for release by Electronic Arts (EA) on April 28 in the US.
Richard was born in England, but moved to North America from London 14 years ago. An avid Liverpool supporter, Richard’s and a team of 40-50 people at EA spent 11 months creating the most advanced soccer video game yet.
Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast today to make sure you don’t miss this interview when it’s made available in the coming weeks.
2006 Fifa World Cup is available from Electronic Arts through most major retailers as of April 28.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Napoli on the up after hot start, big transfer deals
- Werner says Leipzig can still ‘annoy’ Bayern despite early season stumbles
- Liverpool clash threatens more misery for Man Utd
- Barcelona looking for ‘patience’ despite spending spree
- Will Mbappe and Neymar flourish together this season for PSG?
- Qatar buses feel the World Cup heat in tournament test
- Scamacca opens West Ham account in Conference League win
- Mbappé and Neymar feud adds heat to PSG vs Lille clash
- Conte not expecting touchline ban after Tuchel clash
- Mendy rape accuser details alleged attack in locked room at his mansion