I had a fascinating interview this evening with Richard Beresh.
You may not be familiar with his name, but you’ll soon be familiar with his next release. He’s one of the top producers responsible for the upcoming “2006 FIFA World Cup” video game, scheduled for release by Electronic Arts (EA) on April 28 in the US.
Richard was born in England, but moved to North America from London 14 years ago. An avid Liverpool supporter, Richard’s and a team of 40-50 people at EA spent 11 months creating the most advanced soccer video game yet.
Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast today to make sure you don’t miss this interview when it’s made available in the coming weeks.
2006 Fifa World Cup is available from Electronic Arts through most major retailers as of April 28.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season