What a difference a weekend makes!
Fulham upset Chelsea, which moves Chris Coleman’s side out of the relegation danger zone. Portsmouth convincingly defeat West Ham, setting up an exciting finish to the season. Will be it Harry Redknapp’s side or West Brom or Birmingham that’ll avoid the drop?
At the opposite end of the EPL table, the pressure is on Chelsea to avoid dropping any more points (and red cards). Dare I say it, but can Manchester United give Chelsea a run for the money? If Man Utd wins their one game in hand, they’ll only be nine points behind Chelsea with eight games remaining for both sides.
And the battle for fourth place in the Premiership continues to heat up with Spurs, Arsenal, Blackburn, Bolton and Wigan all winning over the weekend. All five teams are formidable. It may end up coming down to goal difference. Right now, Arsenal has the advantage with a goal difference of +25 (helped by their 7-0 win against Middlesbrough several weeks ago).
The finale to the Premiership season promises to be exciting!
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season