Paris (AFP) – Liverpool will meet holders Sevilla in the final of the Europa League after both sides won their semi-final ties on Thursday.
Liverpool beat Villarreal of Spain 3-0 at Anfield to go through 3-1 on aggregate, while Sevilla beat Shakhtar Donetsk of Ukraine 3-1 to advance 5-3 on aggregate.
The sides will meet in the final in Basel, Switzerland on Wednesday May 18 with Liverpool looking to prevent Sevilla from winning the trophy for a third successive season.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season