World Soccer Talk is a weekly podcast about watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 111, Christopher Harris and co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Our no holds barred analysis of Turner’s Champions League coverage,
• How soon it’ll be before you can subscribe directly to your favorite soccer league,
• Which new sports league had more viewers on their opening day than MLS has had in 23 yrs,
• The Premier League heads to the United States to sign their next CEO,
• And we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.