World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 90, Christopher Harris and Kartik Krishnaiyer cover a range of topics including:
• Our first impressions of TNT and Univision’s Champions League coverage,
• Some of the insights we learned from our trip to Bristol Connecticut to visit ESPN,
• Which network has launched a daily European soccer highlights show,
• ESPN acquires even more soccer rights,
• And we have a bunch of letters from you, the listeners, in our mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.