Rating how European soccer clubs market themselves in the US: World Soccer Talk Podcast
World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 50, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• Which foreign clubs are the ones that market themselves the best in the US
• News about the latest version of the famed Football Manager computer game
• Kyle Martino steps down from NBC to run in the USSF Presidency election,
• Which Premier League club Amazon will be filming a behind-the-scenes documentary about,
• Plus feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail email@example.com, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.