World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 61, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• Our analysis of the Premier League selling the UK TV rights for six billion dollars,
• Our thoughts on FOX’s Champions League coverage,
• The impact that the Winter Olympics is having on Premier League viewing numbers in the US,
• The League Cup final moves to ESPN,
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
This week’s episode of the World Soccer Talk Podcast is sponsored by Away Days, an independent soccer clothing company. World Soccer Talk listeners get a 15% discount on the store when you use promo code WORLDSOCCER at checkout.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.