World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast from Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 13, we cover a range of topics including:
• is there too much soccer on TV? We look at recent research from Gilt Edge,
• All the details about fuboTV’s new streaming service that includes NBC and FOX,
• Our thoughts on the soccer TV coverage from the past week,
• Which league is almost generating as many viewers as the Bundesliga,
• Plus questions from YOU, the listeners!
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.