World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 67, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• ESPN and Turner Sports announce launch dates for their new sports streaming services,
• Whether Zlatan can resuscitate MLS TV ratings,
• The incredulity of FOX Sports putting Liverpool-Manchester City on FS2,
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.