World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 56, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• An exclusive interview with Kyle Martino where he shares his views on Jonathan Gonzalez electing to play for Mexico instead of the United States and what that means for US Soccer,
• Martino dives deeper into why the USSF chose Red Bull Arena for the lucrative US-Costa Rica World Cup qualifier,
• As well as his thoughts on the conflict of interest between USSF, SUM and MLS, and much more.
• Plus we have news about an English commentator leaving the US to head back to the UK, as well as our thoughts on FOX’s FA Cup coverage and more.
• And of course we have feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.