World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 48, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• What the outcome will be for soccer TV ratings in the US based on the USA’s exit from the World Cup,
• News about Liga MX TV rights in the United States,
• Bad news for the Big 6 in the Premier League in regards to revenue from international TV rights
• Plus feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.