World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast from Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 19, we cover a range of topics including:
• Whether FOX Sports is losing the European soccer audience now that their UEFA Champions League rights are going away?
• News about Turner Sports’ latest soccer rights acquisition,
• What the latest news is about NGSN,
• Which league is giving the Premier League a lot of serious competition when it comes to TV ratings,
• Plus questions from YOU, the listeners and much more.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, YouTube and Audioboom.