ESPN producer discusses MLS Cup final, USSF debate and World Cup sans ESPN
World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 53, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• An exclusive interview with ESPN soccer producer Amy Rosenfeld to discuss the network’s coverage of the 2017 MLS Cup final, as well as their coverage of the UEFA Nations League and the possibility of a USSF Presidential debate,
• Exciting news for this weekend’s coverage of the Premier League,
• How one major network may be losing their regional channels that broadcast a lot of soccer,
• News about an exclusive interview with MLS Commissioner Don Garber,
• Plus feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Correction: Saturday’s MLS Cup final will not be a 4-hour window. There’s a 2.5-hour window for the coverage of the cup.
Send in your questions, comments and feedback via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via Twitter (@wsoccertalk) or Facebook. We’ll read them out on-air in the next episode.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.