World Soccer Talk is the weekly soccer podcast on the topic of watching soccer on TV, online and apps.
In the NEW episode, number 43, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Christopher Harris cover a range of topics including:
• A debate on whether soccer is a niche sport or not in the United States,
• The end of an era at FOX Soccer after their top two executives leave the company,
• We discuss which European league wants to play regular season games in the United States,
• News about how the Championship secured a big TV deal in the UK, plus
• Feedback and questions from you in the Listener Mailbag section.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Here are the different ways you can download the World Soccer Talk Podcast stream.
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Soundcloud, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.