The lower half of the table follows on in these preview podcasts. The podcast take a look at the second half of the table, hopeful teams: looking to promote their chances and not have to promote themselves the season after. The anxiety of relegation of the elation of staying up, teams start off with aims, both on and off the field. All realistic? Do the aims of the manager and the fans line up?
Which names will impress this season? Let the team know and become part of the podcast. It’s time to Talk World Soccer; World Soccer Talk; Talk Soccer, World:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast:
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.