Pulling Away Is Easy (EPL Talk Preview Podcast)
When it comes to mid-week games making a statement can go wrong. Some blame timing, some – others look at subdued nature of mid-week football and wonder what that changes. It means that players need to focus. The players who do focus are rewarded.
As the pod find out who can get their head around such speedy successive soccer, the EPL is trying to shape itself before the Transfer Window closes and that sense of the final leg is in our minds. This is now the business end of the season. If that is true: some businesses are under performing and Manchester is the new Stock Exchange.
As United pull away at the top of the table City look passive. Chelsea have no say in this title for themselves but their position in the league must remain: as Chelsea fans question the team and the manager the pod look at losing yet another lead. Is that acceptable? Is it down to Rafa?
Presenter’s note: Laurence says United have scored 16,000 goals. This is false. Try 1600.
There are also weekend previews and talk of Transfer Deadline Day. Who would you like to see in a train, plane or automobile? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.