January might be nearing the middle, but the pod have already forgotten the heady heights of the Transfer Window (understandable?) and moved on to where Pep will end up the summer. Arsenal? Chelsea? Man City? Kris and Morgan put the arguments out there whilst Laurence peruses Twitter for a less-than-conclusive answer on a true World XI, is there such a thing? The Daily Mail seem to think so, even if they are getting trolled by Capello.
Chelsea struggle against Swansea and Spurs are actually doing better than we might have you believe. Villa on the other hand, well they…they…yeh, stats indicate that they might be doing better than you think: if what you think is devastating.
Then it’s Super Sunday! The podcast look at MUFC v LFC and AFC v MCFC. Is this the first Super-Sunday which actually feels like one this season? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.