New Managers, Negativity in Sports and League Transparency (This Week In Soccer)
In the sixth episode of This Week In Soccer, we tackle three topics — namely (1) To what extent should new managers adapt their style to inherited personnel? (2) What place does negativity have in healthy coverage of sport?” and (3) Are leagues obligated to be transparent? And to the benefits of accountability offset sacrificing control and flexibility?
There’s a myriad of sub-topics discussed including specific examples of NASL (and their transparency, or lack thereof), as well as managers including Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez and more.
The guests on this week’s episode are:
Laurence McKenna (EPL Talk Podcast host)
Richard Farley (NBCSports.com), and
Kartik Krishnaiyer (Senior Writer, World Soccer Talk).
Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk channel on YouTube. And feel free to share us your feedback on the second episode in the comments section below.
Here are the different ways you can listen to or watch This Week In Soccer:
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk channel on YouTube.
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk audio page
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk audio stream on iTunes,
- Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn.