We’re proud to bring you our exclusive interview with Tottenham legend and former captain Ledley King.
The autobiography, entitled King: My Autobiography, was published this month. King discusses why he decided to publish his autobiography, how he dealt with injury problems, how he overcome psychological hurdles in his career, as well as what he attributes his positioning skills to.
King, who played 268 times for Tottenham Hotspur, also discusses the times when he played in midfield for Tottenham as well as the changes he’s seen in the Tottenham Hotspur youth academy.
Thanks to World Soccer Talk reader Dust for contributing some of the questions.
Hosted by Kartik Krishnaiyer, Voices Of Soccer is our weekly program that will feature exclusive interviews with remarkable people from the world of soccer. In addition to Voices of Soccer, World Soccer Talk recently launched This Week In Soccer, a weekly discussion show — and Press ‘A’ To Shoot, a weekly show focused on soccer video games, computer games and Fantasy Premier League. Plus, the EPL Talk Podcast from World Soccer Talk is released weekly, which offers insight and analysis on the world’s most popular sports league.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the World Soccer Talk YouTube Channel.
Here are the different ways you can listen to or watch Voices Of Soccer:
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk channel on YouTube.
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk audio page
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk audio stream on iTunes,
- Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn.