Kartik Krishnaiyer recently sat down with Luton Town and Tampa Bay Rowdies legend Ricky Hill for the debut episode of the new weekly World Soccer Talk interview show, Voices of Soccer.
In this audio episode, Tampa Bay Rowdies coach (and former Luton Town and England striker) Ricky Hill discusses racism in English football, the perceived bias against the promotion of black coaches in England, how favoritism is rife in England where white English managers with poor records still continue to get hired in the country, as well as how English managers who coach overseas are perceived in England.
Hosted by Kartik Krishnaiyer, Voices Of Soccer is a new weekly program that will feature exclusive interviews with remarkable people from the world of soccer. In addition to Voices of Soccer, World Soccer Talk recently launched This Week In Soccer, a weekly discussion show and a mini-documentary about one of the most historic soccer clubs in US history. Plus, the EPL Talk Podcast from World Soccer Talk is released weekly, which offers insight and analysis on the world’s most popular sports league.
If you have suggestions of guests that you’d like to have interviewed in future episodes, please share them in the comments section below.
Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk channel on YouTube. And feel free to share us your feedback on the second episode in the comments section below.
Here are the different ways you can listen to or watch Voices Of Soccer:
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk channel on YouTube.
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk audio page
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk audio stream on iTunes,
- Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn.