A strange time of the season as football builds up and managers begin to look at fixture lists to rotate with an intense expression, which has changed from the start of the season. This is an expression of deep thought and sometimes angst, as they work out how to get the best out of their developed side. This is no longer potential team, this is meant to be the real thing. Results carry a different weight, not least in the FA Cup where Chelsea and City tasted success, whilst Arsenal felt the wrath of FA Cup.
Worse still, Arsenal really did taste the wrath of the fans, who were furious with Wenger yet again. Kris questions where the responsibility lies as the pod look ahead to Tuesday night with Bayern. Arsenal to revive their ailing season? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the EPL Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.